Friday, February 5, 2010

Stroller!

Since we live in NYC, every toddler here has almost the same exact doll stroller in their house. When we go to the playground, all the toddlers like to bring these strollers and walk around with them. So cute, but it's hard to differentiate between everyone's! So I decided to update my daughter's with a cute initial made out of fabric. What do you think? If you live in NYC and want a similar one, I can do one for you too! Plenty of fabric choices. Just email me at: RACHEL20@GMAIL.COM for more info.


3 comments:

Jana and Brian said...

I love this! I am considering getting Ayla a new stroller and will have you make an "a". Although we don't have the same NYC issue! I'll keep you posted ...

rachel said...

i'd love to make one for ayla! if you just send me the fabric seat part that comes with the stroller, i'll sew on the "a" and send it back to you.

Unknown said...

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read anything like this before. So nice to find someone with some original thoughts on Baby Strollers. Really thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. Useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
baby strollers help