Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome!

I'm starting my blog today! Here's a little bit about me: Growing up, I was always making stuff for myself and others. As a little girl I would design barrettes, buttons, and magnets and try to sell them to my classmates (in third grade!) and my parents' friends. Fast forward to many years after that, and  I studied art and design in college. Since having my daughter several months ago, I decided I would go back to making things and trying to sell them. I now design onesies, baby wall hangings, barrettes, and I paint. I'm going to be posting most of my designs here on this blog. I can customize the design to make it special for you. Please email me at rachel20@gmail.com for orders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Rach! Glad you're finally selling these adorable little things. I definitely want one for Delaney!

Unknown said...

so glad you're doing this rachel. you're so talented! i just don't know how you find the time. yay for you.

Unknown said...

love the barrettes (although we can't use them)! and the paper they come on. i think this company could be big :)

Unknown said...

Rachel,
so cute. I love the shirts with the letters on them, I will have to get them for the twins
great idea